If you wear glasses or contacts, you already know that they can be annoying to keep up with. The constant back and forth of putting on glasses or putting in your contacts gets old fast.
As annoying as these ways of seeing may be, it’s necessary! But what if you could ditch the glasses or contacts?
LASIK surgery can change all that. LASIK has helped millions of people live a life free of contacts and glasses. Not sure if LASIK is right for you? Keep reading to learn what to look forward to after LASIK!
- No more smudged fingerprints on your lenses when you forget you have glasses on and reach up to rub your eyes.
- Being confident when spontaneous picture opportunities occur. Say goodbye to glare from your glasses!
- Never having to worry about another torn contact lens. Once torn, you’ll have to replace the contact or wear glasses.
- Never having to wear your backup glasses because you tore a contact while getting ready for work. Who has time for that?
- Being able to wear goggles while skiing and snorkeling without a second thought. You have more important things to worry about like having fun!
- Falling asleep on the couch on a rainy afternoon and waking up to refreshed eyes. Falling asleep with your contacts in means your eyes will be red and irritated instead.
- Say adios to getting your hair stuck in your glasses. Let your hair fly free!
- Being able to wear cheap sunglasses instead of investing in expensive prescription sunglasses.
- Participating in a workout without worrying about your glasses sliding down your nose. You don’t need these kinds of distractions during an intense workout!
- Never forgetting where you put your prescription eyeglasses since you won’t need glasses
- Always being able to see without something on your face or in your eyes. You can take spontaneous naps without needing a place to put your glasses. Wear contacts? You won’t need to worry about taking them out if you need a quick snooze!
- No more long eye doctor appointments! After LASIK, you should go in periodically to see your eye doctor. You’ll no longer need to spend money on updating glasses, frames, or buying more contact lenses!
- Saving the money you used to spend on glasses and contact lenses for a family vacation. Wouldn’t you like to save money instead of spending it on expensive contacts and glasses?
- Enjoying your vacation without packing extra contact lenses, contact solution, and cases. Spontaneity becomes a lot easier when you don’t need to remember extras when packing.
- That little thrill of joy you will feel every morning when you look at your alarm clock and can see! Not only will you be able to see, but you’ll be able to see well! Nothing can take away from that amazing feeling.
Wondering if you could be a good LASIK candidate? It’s easy to find out! Schedule a consultation at Washington Eye in Chevy Chase or Silver Spring today! It’s never too late to start your journey to crystal clear vision.